HONFLEUR is a charming little picturesque harbor city in Normandy, France. This is a very popular weekend destination and very reachable from most cities near by including Paris and Brussels.Our family absolutely loves this place and looks for ever excuse to take a short trip here. Here is your bucket list when in Honfleur:
1. Vieux Bassin: stroll around this old harbour lined with 16th to 18th century townhouses. Grab a pretty picture or 2 before you settle down in one of the pretty cafe’s along side this harbor to let its beauty sink in over a glass of wine like Claude Monet and Eugène Boudin possibly did man years ago. You can treat your children to some great pancakes on ‘the-go’ here too. Just follow the yum smell.
2. la Lieutenance: This beautiful building is at the mouth of the old harbor.
3. Walk down little streets: The cobbled streets combined with classic architecture dating back many centuries, makes you feel like you are still part of a fairy tale (Dare: I dare you to find the 3 spots in this pictures 🙂 ).
4. Calvados: This city is located in the Calvados region, so donot forget to grab a few bottles of calvados to take home and as gifts (tip: its a perfect ingredient to apple desserts like apply crumble).
5. Eat Seafood: This place is fresh seafood heaven. Oysters are to die for and so is the fresh sea food platter (tip: if you are driving down to this place, and you love seafood – consider bring your coolbox along to take back some great seafood too. Its very reasonably priced here).
(pic: my handsome husband)
6. St. Catherine’s Church: This is one of the largest wooden church’s in France. It was built by shipbuilders in the 15th century. Its bell tower is located separately opposite the church. Buy some buerre sale caramel candy as you stroll down these beautiful streets.
7. Butin Beach: not quiet a beach you can swim in but great for walks and sand castles. My lovely little daughter Emma loves to build sand castles here. You can walk down from the NaturoSpace Butterfly garden or drive right up to the beach (free parking available).
8. Creperies: This part of France is known for its crepes, so do treat yourselves and your family to some wonderful crepes. Our favourite is the savoury seafood crepes at Bistrot a Crepes, Honfleur.
9. Cheese: A popular cheese platter combination from here, are the ones in the picture served with nuts, figs and honey. If you decide to take these home, make sure you seal them well 🙂
Your mode of explaining all in this paragraph is really nice,
all be able to without difficulty understand it, Thanks
a lot. https://918.network/downloads/79-download-918kiss-download-918-kiss-download-scr888
Hi, thanks so much for the lovely comment 🙂 Do keep coming back for more. I have quiet a few exciting posts lined up.
Thanks alot for your comment!
thanks for this amazing and encouraging comment 🙂
Thanks ever so much fo such a great and encouraging comment! 🙂
foloren torium says
you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
Thanks alot! and do send me the link to your blog.
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the
thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand
it. Therefore that’s why this article is great.
Wow! and thanks so much for this great comment! 🙂 truly appreciate your honesty.
I got this website from my buddy who told me on the topic of this site and now this time I am visiting this website and reading
very informative articles or reviews at this place.
Thanks a lot and do share this blog link with your network as well. Enjoy your holiday in France. Honfleur is our favorite holiday place. We go there multiple times a year and cant seem to get enough.
Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free
to shoot me an email. https://www.xn--hq1bl9gh2dnqb79i98am80c8wn.net/
Thanks alot! I haven’t thought of it yet but will definitely email you.
Keep this going please, great job!
thanks ever so much! 🙂
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, for
the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this
this site conations genuinely pleasant funny material too.
🙂 glad you are enjoying the content. Do keep coming back for my new posts.
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
website is fantastic, let alone the content!
Great comment to start my day. 🙂 thanks alot!
apartment complex says
I was reading some of your articles on this internet site and I think this internet site is rattling informative!
Keep on putting up.
Thanks a ton! 🙂
Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your
blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
Tx a ton!
SME Breda says
Hi there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing
on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a
tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment
but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
Please do keep up the great work.
Thanks so much for the great and thoughtful comment. Do come back for more. I have quiet a few cool posts lined up too. 🙂
gamefly free trial says
Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is presented on net?
haha! indeed. 🙂